Friday, May 1, 2009

Casanova in Training

One of those times that make it all worth while for me is at night when I go to bed and quickly wake Lukas to put him on the potty. (Not so fun on the other hand: changing pajamas and sheets in the middle of the night.) Especially when I miss bedtime for some reason, so I still get a chance to see my boy and say good night. Most of the time, he remains half-asleep while I carry him to the bathroom and back to bed, and he has this contented smile on his face.

Last night, I missed bedtime because of a hair appointment and when I picked Lukas up and carried him into the bathroom, he asked: "Are you all done with your hair cut, Mami?" - "Yes, Lukas." - "It's beautiful. You look beautiful, Mami."

Now, I hate to say this, but I don't think he even opened his eyes to look, but nevertheless: Ladies, look out!

Where does he get this stuff? Mike and I don't talk that way. He doesn't watch much TV, but he loves music - his favorite song these days is "Jessie's girl". So, I will blame it on pop music for now and look forward to more night-time sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment